Sunday, February 24, 2008

WURD 900 AM's Albert Butler

I have a stats tracker widget on this blog. I use it to track my traffic and see where it is coming from. I use it mainly for my Adsense Consultant blog but traffic to this blog is also including in the stats.

With that being said I noticed that there were more than a few people doing searches for Albert Butler and/or WURD Radio. I am taking this to mean that a lot of people are trying to find out where Albert Butler (aka Mr. Midday) is now. He does have a myspace page (which you can find the link to on this blog by hitting the WURD label that appears at the bottom of this blog entry).

Albert Butler used to have a show on WHAT. But if you don't know it by now WHAT has a new owner and a new format - which isn't anything like the old format! The last time I listened to WHAT they were touting something like "independent music".

Albert Butler can now be heard on WURD Mondays thru Fridays from 4 to 7 pm.

4 comments:

Sister2brother said...

I was checking my blog's stats a yesterday and I found out that a lot of people have been coming to this blog via a search for Al Butler.

If you're looking for where Al Butler is today he is currently broadcasting on 900 AM WURD - Mondays through Fridays from 4 to 7pm!

Sister2brother said...

4/8/08 - Here is some more information for those of you who are still looking for Albert Butler - aka Mr. Midday.

He has a MySpace Page!

Al Butler's / aka Mr. Midday's MySpace Site!

Anonymous said...

My name is Derrick, and I immensely enjoy listening to the "Al Butler Show" due to Al's eclectic political idealogies, authenticity, humor, astute listeners and callers, splendid array of music, Lamont Hill's political brillance,and egrecious callers in which I learn to diplomaticlly disagree with. Man, continue providing your listeners with pertinent information. Peace out Brother Al!

Sister2brother said...

I see that so many people are searching for albert butler online because they don't know where he's at these days. I'm glad that my blog could help with showing people what he is up to now.