Thursday, November 20, 2008

Our First SnowFall!




I could hardly believe my eyes when I looked out the window to see it snowing! At first it was just a little trickle of snow and I thought that it was just debri from the trees falling but as time went by I saw that they were definitely snowflakes! And then it started snowing more heavier! Looked at the local news and they said that since the temperatures were above freezing then the snow wouldn't accumulate. However there is the forecast of more snow tomorrow!

Now don't get me wrong it was a very pretty site watching the snow falling down - especially from the comfort of my own home - but I'm just wondering if this is a sign that the upcoming winter wil be more harsh as far as the weather is concerned?

Even if it is the people in the area learn to adapt well no matter how bad the weather gets. It's just a matter of inconvenience. But then again we are talking about Mother Nature here!

I don't think that anyone can 100 % accurately predict the kind of winter that we are going to have and its just going to have to be a case of being prepared just in case we do get some bad weather.

2 comments:

aries28 said...

You are so ingenuitive (?) with your blog. I am very adsense and blog challeneged, BUT I have done pretty good on my own. I would like to get some help from you on my adsense issues, in a language that I can understand if you don't mind. Also, how is your brother, you never did update us?
Peace, Cathy

http://siriusaboutcredit-aries28.blogspot.com

Sister2brother said...

Thank you for your compliments. Just be sure to visit my The Adsense Consultant Blog to find out more about Adsense.

My brother is back in the hospital being monitored - hopefully he'll be released soon!