Thursday, September 6, 2007

I Do Most Of My Grocery Shopping At Shoprite

I do most all of my grocery shopping at the Shoprite at the Cheltenham Mall. Technically its not in Philadelphia but the Shoprite is located just outside the city limits on the other side of Cheltenham Avenue.

I used to work at that store (its a loonnnnnnnng story!) so I'm still friendly with most of the people that work there. But even though I used to work there the store is still pretty good shopping-wise! Their pastry section is to-die-for and they have a very good seafood department.

The store is also at a very good location because it is right near the bus depot at Cheltenham and Ogontz Avenues.

There's also a sale going on and the store has many sample exhibits where shoppers can sample some of the foods that are on sale.

No comments: