Friday, March 21, 2008

Unfortunately My Brother Is Back In The Hospital Again




It just happened within the last few days!

Ironically enough he was going for a regular doctor's appointment and while he was there he told his doctor that he wasn't feeling well. They checked him out and thought his condition warranted him a longer stay at the hospital so that they could take some tests to see what is wrong.

My brother is a veteren and he's currently at the VA hospital.

I talked to him a few hours ago and he said that he is feeling better as long as he doesn't over-exert himself.

So while the hospital is taking tests he will be there for a while.


1 comment:

Sister2brother said...

Oh btw my brother has been out of the hospital for a while and he is telling me that he is taking better care of himself.